30 Day Return Policy
- Tire(s) must not have been mounted on wheels. Only unmounted tires can be returned.
- Tire(s) must be in BRAND NEW CONDITION. No Exceptions.
- Must request within 30 calendar days from the order delivery date.
- All sales are final on the 31st calendar day after the order delivery date.
- Any returned tire that does not meet these qualifications will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
We do not accept returns based on incorrect tire specifications and/or size. Prior to submitting the order, the buyer must verify that tire specifications and tire size are appropriate for the vehicle. Please make sure you are buying correct tires. If you need any help please contact our customer support team.
To return a tire order, please include all of the following either in an email to email@example.com or fill out the contact form for returns here:
Your name, address, state, zip code and phone number.
The tires you purchased and the order number.
The reason you want to return the tires.
We will then email you a return authorization number (RA). Only returns with RA numbers can be accepted.
Once you receive the RA:
- Print Return Authorization (RA) # clearly on the packaging
- Purchase shipping on your own or inquire about shipping labels
- Send the item back to the sender’s address
- Upon receipt and evaluation, we will issue a credit using the same payment method as the purchase.
For refused orders, the buyer will be refunded the cost of the products less charges for shipping both ways.
Merchandise is covered by a manufacturer's warranty and extended at the time of sale to the purchaser. We will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer's warranty. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need our assistance.
Other than applicable manufacturers' warranties, there are no warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose.